April 06, 2020
* – Retail businesses that provide necessities of life may remain open – such as grocery stores, pharmacies.
– Limit the number of customers in a store at any one time
– Adjust hours to accommodate vulnerable populations, such as elderly individuals
– Limit House to restock and clean
– Comply with all mitigation measures to protect employees and customers best serve claimants
* – All other retail businesses may remain open if the restrict sales to online or call-in ordering with delivery or curbside pickup.
* – All campgrounds will be closed except for those who use recreational vehicles or cabins as their primary residence.
– State parks will remain open. DNR says people can still go to the parks and use the trails, but can’t camp overnight.
* – Governor Holcomb has directed the creation of a multi-agency enforcement response team to respond to and investigate violations of the stay at home order
– To allow retail, campgrounds and other establishments to make adjustments, enforcement will not begin until 24 hours after the order take effect. This order was created today (04/06/2020). This is order is in effect statewide.
This is a developing story and may be updated