Things to look for Tuesday, October 1st at National Night Out Against Crime
6-9pm at the East Middle School:
> REMEMBER TO – Bring canned goods to donate at the Brownsburg Blessing Box Booth <
* Free Blue Light Bulbs – True Value Hardware
* Kids Free Child ID Kits – The Ostler Group Booth
* Donate blood at the Indiana Bloodmobile
* Free Hot Dogs donated & cooked by Flapjacks
* Free Hamburgers donated & cooked by Sertoma
* Free Snow-cones by Frazee Gardens
* Free Cookies by Lions Club
* Free Water provided by Marilyn’s Towing, Porters Towing & Ploughe’s Towing
* Free Ice cream – Hendricks County Prosecutor’s Office
* Free Snacks – North Salem State Bank
They will have over 45 booths loaded with information and activities for the kids. Come listen to the “Mississippi Raglips and Riverdogs Rock & Blues Review”.
Brownsburg East Middle School
1250 Airport Rd
Brownsburg, IN 46112
Tuesday October 1st, 2019
6:00pm to 9:00pm
REMINDER — Pets, Weapons, Alcohol, Tobacco Products, or Political Advertising are all prohibited on Brownsburg School Property
NOTE: The event will be held outside at Brownsburg East Middle School. If there is inclement weather the event will be moved inside the school.
About the Brownsburg Police Department
Brownsburg Police Department has served the Brownsburg area since 1912. The mission of the Brownsburg Police Department is to serve our community in a manner that epitomizes those ideals woven into the fabric of the Constitution of the United States and the spirit of citizens of the Brownsburg community.
For Additional Information Click >HERE<
Thank you to all the event Sponsors and Volunteers!
Content by The Brownsburg Police Department and The Editor